Why are blondes so attracted to me?
- You may be very attractive to all sorts off people. It may be a coincidence that the people who happened to be blonde happened to be attracted to you.
- You just notice the blondes that are attracted to you. As Alice Tsymbarevich remarked it may be confirmation bias.
- You live in an area where most girls are blonde
- Some people tend to like people who is similar to them, are you blonde?
- You treat blondes better than people of other hair color (maybe because you find them more attractive) and they find you more attractive as kindness is a attractive attribute.
- Maybe the blondes have some other common trait except being blonde and liking you. For an example bleaching their hair and caring about appearance. Concluding you are a good looking person. (No offense to blondes, I’m blonde myself( I don’t bleach it though))
Sesilia Vestberg Quora
Walking down the street
Starting today a series of photos devoted mainly to people who wander the cities, people who like to walk or environmentally it moves around town.
It’s a small homage to all who walk to be more agile, stronger and healthier although they are in cities full of cars.
Each monday i’ll publish a photo on this topic.
I have posted two different versions of each photo, the second is a monochrome HDR. Photos with high dynamic range give a different view of the same scene that sometimes makes them very interesting.
The images were taken in La Rambla. Barcelona
This afternoon, walking around my city I have come across this tricycle used to carry passengers on a for hire basis. It is an ecological system to explore the city. I thought it would be good idea to share.
This is the Second Post of the Five Photos, Five Stories Challenge.
A tricycle, often abbreviated to trike, is a three-wheeled passenger vehicle, usually carrying a single rider.
Human-powered trikes are powered by pedals or hand cranks. There are also motorized tricycles.
In the developing world, particularly Africa and Asia, tricycles tend to be used for commercial purposes: such as “pedicabs” for transport passengers, and freight trikes for making deliveries. In the West adult-sized tricycles are used primarily for recreation, shopping, and exercise.
The cycle rickshaw is a small-scale local means of transport; it is also known by a variety of other names such as bike taxi, velotaxi, pedicab, bikecab, cyclo, beca, becak, trisikad, or trishaw.
As opposed to rickshaws pulled by a person on foot, cycle rickshaws are human-powered by pedaling. Another type of rickshaw is the auto rickshaw.
They are a type of tricycle designed to carry passengers on a for hire basis. Cycle rickshaws are widely used in major cities around the world, but most commonly in cities of South, Southeast and East Asia.
More info: Wikipedia
I’ve selected these roses photographed yesterday afternoon for this Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Close Ups.
This biker appeared before me yesterday afternoon and decided to shot photograph for this photo challenge.
The best way to visit Paris is to walk, certainly have to walk far, but only in this way we can know the heart of this amazing city. We can see the buildings, parks, meet the people who live and work there. Paris is alive, proof that a city can love the features of the contemporary world without forgetting its past.
Today featured this photo in three different versions: monochrome , HDR monochrome and color. I can’t decide what is the one I like…
I do not usually take pictures of flowers in B & W and I think part of its beauty lies in its color. This time I made an exception and sincerely believe that remain beautiful.
The same flowers in color: